A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services.
In this role, you will work in the IT Application team and in partnership with EB’s business teams in order to enable their strategic goals by ensuring the continued development and operation of IT systems and applications used across EB. You will become a member of a highly motivated and skilled team with many opportunities to sharpen and master your technical skills and competencies.
- You will assist EB projects in building, deploying, and verifying software while making maximum use of automation.
- You will administer source control systems, including devising branching policies and strategies.
- You will proactively encourage reuse and help to define and enforce policy where necessary.
- You will keep yourself up-to-date on changes and developments in process thinking and supporting tools.
- You will make ongoing recommendations for improving the IT services.
- You will proactively engage with EB projects to ensure that the ecosystem of scripts, techniques, patterns, and templates is accessible to the widest possible audience.
- You will diagnose and resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- You will support upgrades to existing infrastructure.
- You will identify and work on improvements of IT Services’ efficiency and reliability.
- You will ensure that the systems are secure while maintaining their suitable and sustainable functioning.
- You will document IT systems and changes to ensure that the IT documentation is kept up-to date.
- You will work in an international team, supporting EB’s international locations.
- You will adhere to and improve EB’s technical standards, processes, and documents.
- You have the relevant qualification such as an academic degree in computer science or similar.
- You bring 3-5 years of relevant work experience in similar environments.
- You have deep knowledge of version control systems (Subversion, Git).
- You can demonstrate good knowledge of ITIL.
- You have knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash, etc.)
- You are familiar with web technologies (HTTP, sessions, SOAP, REST).
- You have experience with object-oriented programming.
- You are familiar with Linux-based operating systems.
- You accumulated knowledge of databases and query languages.
- You have experience with the software development process.
- You are used to working collaborative and to having a strong sense of team work.
- You have a methodical and disciplined approach with attention to detail.
- You are patient and persistent.
- You can display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You must be fluent in English, while having German language skills is advantageous.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success,
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences,
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company,
- A motivating and engaging work environment,
- Being part of a young, dynamic, and motivated team,
- Training to familiarize you with EB software products and tools,
- The opportunity for further education in our own learning academy in addition to other designs that help our employees to find the right work-life balance for themselves,
- Flexible work time,
- Premium insurance for medical services,
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus,
- EB’s way of working and way of life.
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company.
If you are interested in this job, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the reference to the job title.