Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software solutions and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 90 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
EB (Elektrobit) is one of the main players in automotive embedded SW development, we deliver SW for microcontrollers which perform different complex functions inside a car. The team in Brasov implements the AUTOSAR standard for different stacks and also integrates and configures the developed software for different microcontrollers.
We offer you highly dynamic projects within an international team, where locally you will act as a key player to support our projects. The automotive environment is a challenging and motivating area, especially in Embedded Software domain, where the market is currently dynamic, and EB is now recognized as a key-player. We offer you a challenging and multi-functional job, where you will have creative leeway in developing projects with growing opportunities.
• Specify and implement security software and algorithms for automotive ECUs
• Develop security test specifications and implement them
• Integrate individual components of complex solutions
Required know-how / experience:
• Very good C skills plus ability to code in Assembler or Java
• Understanding of formal specifications and ability to implement them in source code
• Experience with IT-security for embedded software
• In depth knowledge of embedded cryptography
• Experienced with the implementation of HW security modules (e.g. SHE, HSM, TPM,…)
• University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications, Math or Physics
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
• Independent and result-oriented work mode
• Outgoing, self-confident personality and team player capabilities
• Interest in new technologies, eager to acquire new skills and knowledge
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• A motivating and engaging work environment
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Training with EB software products and tools
• Opportunity to further your education in our own academy as well as other opportunities that help our employees find the right Work-Life-Balance
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• 13th salary and loyalty bonus
• EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit is working today on the car of tomorrow. Do you want to be part of our exceptional company?
If you are interested in this job, we look forward to your application via the following email address: email@example.com with reference to the job title.