Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software solutions and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 90 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
We’re always on the lookout for keen, creative embedded C Developers who enjoy working in a team. As a leading provider of embedded software in the automotive world, we are heavily involved in the development of AUTOSAR ECUs. With our products EB tresos Studio and EB tresos AutoCore we offer an Eclipse-based application that makes possible for our customers to create AUTOSAR compliant embedded software.
• Deeply embedded SW development in Automotive sector
• AUTOSAR project/product development according whole software development process
• OEM specific AUTOSAR BSW integration
Required know-how / experience:
• Profound knowledge of C programming language
• Embedded C programming experience
• Practical experience in developing low level software like device drivers, etc.
• Experienced in SVN and Jira (desirable but not required)
• Experience with AUTOSAR (desirable but not required)
• University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
• Autonomous and self-reliant way of working
• You are communicative and a strong team player
• Interest in new technologies
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
• A motivating and engaging work environment
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• An employee-oriented company culture
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• 13th salary and loyalty bonus
• EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit is working today on the car of tomorrow. Do you want to be part of our exceptional company?
If you are interested in this job, we look forward to your application via the following email address: email@example.com with reference to the job title.