New features and bug fixes:
- Harddisk Recorder: Ringbuffer on disk to store History and Follow Queues
- cADTFFile: new class to check on DAT file (header information and extensions – including changing extensions)
- Extended Data Service: it is now possible to edit the extended data after recording (see Show DAT File Info tool)
- Display history: synchronization of the ADTF Display History between distributed ADTF instances.
- Developing filters: Plugin Descriptions can be used to describe the internal data flow of filters.
- Solved a crash when starting ADTF in debug mode with too many network adapters present.
- Solved a performance issue with too long Long Descriptions.
- Solved a problem with ADTF start-up time when too many DAT-files were listed in the Project Tree
The Toolbox is available on the EB Command server: https://command.elektrobit.com